Faculty of Law
How to get from the airport to the city centre:
- Express bus 783 to city centre, outside the arrivals terminal exit. Runs 24h. Ticket booth and vending machine at bus stop. You need to buy an Express card (2 tickets, cost 7 lei).
- taxis can be ordered via touch screen device inside the arrivals terminal, tariffs are displayed for each company.
- Uber and Taxify available
How to get to venue:
From the airport : express line 783; change at Piata 21 Decembrie 1989: buses no. 122, 137, 138, 268, 381 to Facultatea de Drept.
For city bus lines you need to buy the blue “Multiplu” card: you can charge up to 10 tickets. You can buy this in advance at the airport ticket booth. Do not forget to validate card on bus (touch orange machine to hear one short beep; long beep means error, repeat).
- buses that stop in front of venue:
- metro: Eroilor http://romaniatourism.com/maps/bucharest/subway_map.html